Google

« Home | MORE RANDOM PICTURES FROM THE EVENT » | MODELS FOR AFRICA-FASHION SHOW HELD TO RAISE AWARE... » | Pictures Of Senegalese Star Akon In Nigeria » | ANGELINA JOLIE PRESS CONFERENCE IN NAMIBIA » | DA BRAT LOOKING A HOT MESS AT THE HOT97 SUMMER JAM... » | AKON'S BIRTHDAY PICTURES FROM HIS CRAZY PARTY AT V... » | ALEK WEK AT THE CFDA AWARDS NIGHT IN NEWYORK » | MISS TOGO CROWNED AT THE MISS WORLD WORLDCUP BEAUT... » | HOT MUSIC DOWNLOADS AND REVIEWS » | THE BLACK EYED PEAS IN SOUTH AFRICA » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

NNENNA AGBA REPS FOR NAIJA ON AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 6




Nnenna Agba is the the 24 yr old Nigerian with the really thick Igbo accent that was on cycle six of America's next top model.The show comes on in the Uk a few weeks from now on UKTV gold so i reckon you guys should look out for it.
I've posted excerpts of an interview she did with bet just after getting eliminated from the show in week nine

BET.com: What does Nnenna mean?
Nnenna: It means father’s mother comes back from a different light. It’s Nigerian.

BET : During one challenge, you got a little loose and ended up kissing a male model. What was that about?
Nnenna: That was an effort to run from the stereotype. I didn’t want to get pinned as the boring girl. It was just a photo shoot, nothing more.

BET.com: Were you surprised when you were sent home?
Nnenna: Not really. I thought it might be me. I didn’t transform into a mermaid and that’s what modeling is about.

When asked whether she was still withe her botfriend John after her shinanigans on the show
Nnenna says:

Yes, we’re working things out. I regret some of the things I said and the way I spoke to him on the show and he regrets some things too. And my leaving had nothing to do with him. I’m responsible

The girl whines like crazy.She didnt do any Nigerian favours be potraying the sterotypical Nigerian to the rest of the world

Personally, I found her beauty outshone any perceived negative personality traits. As for not doing any Nigerians any favors, she was born in Houstan Texas, spent 12 years of her life in Nigeran, and now lives in New York City. Would one still consider her to be Nigerian? I wonder.

Born in houston texas with an accent like that am sure you meant to say Onitcha(lol).it is nice to see Nigerian's though on the grind trying to hustle and make a better life for themselves.

Born in Houston, yes. Raised in Nigeria, which explains the accent. But, she's still American-born.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Previous posts

Powered by Add to My Yahoo!