Google

« Home | AFRICAN SUPERMODEL ALEK WEK AT THE SOFT SHEEN PRO... » | AFRICAN KID KILLED IN KENT UK » | HOT NIGERIAN AND AFRICAN VIDEOS » | HAKUNA MATATA TO EVERY GUUNNER » | LIONEL RITCHIE'S LIBYAN CONCERT » | STYL PLUS DOWNLOADS » | HOT MUSIC DOWNLOADS » | GINA YASHERE THE FUNNISEST FEMALE COMEDIAN IN THE ... » | THANKS FOR MAKING US NUMBER ONE » | BEAUTIFUL,AFRICAN,AND PROUD COLLECTION BY DEOLA SA... » 

Friday, May 19, 2006 

NIGERIAN ACTRESS OMOTOLA JOLADE FEATURED IN THIS MONTHS OVATION

Extremely hot Nigerian actress Omotola Jolade is featured in the celebrity section of this months Ovation Magazine.
Read Excerpts of the interview

In response to the question if she's has been asked to play ball before getting a role she says:
'You must be really nutty to try that with me and I don’t think there’s any man born of a woman that can actually look me in the eye and ask me that kind of a question because I don’t think I joke like that. He must be really a nut, like a nut case who is really ready to be embarrassed, he must be really desperate [laughs] let me put it that way, he must be really desperate to ask me that kind of question because you know he must have thought of the worst that could happen'

For the full interview check out the Ovation website

Lovely pictures and i am a fan of Omotola.she's definately not the kind of person to sleep around,at least not with those Ugly Nollywood producers.

By the way i almost got into trouble for reading ure site at work ....but i just cant help my self.lol

Beautiful...simply Beautiful

ugly Nollywood producers now thats a classic

omotola shold try to go into modelling,she is an amazing chic;can she model for my agency

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Previous posts

Powered by Add to My Yahoo!